MJC Dual Enrollment
Students ages 13-18 have the opportunity to get started in college before they are even done with high school! Dual Enrollment gives students this opportunity, tuition-free.
Follow the following instructions to get started:
1. Apply to MJC – please use a personal email for this
2. Check your email for your MJC Student ID# (W#) and MJC Student E-mail
3. Know what classes you wish to enroll in by accessing the DE Course List or the MJC Class Search Tool
4. Fill out the Special Part-Time Petition Form through Informed K12
5. Activate your MJC Student E-mail (Please check it at least once a week, as this is how most communication is done at MJC)
6. You will get an e-mail from MJC telling you your registration date and time. You may register for your class(es) on or after your registration appointment
Please access the links to the right of this page and on Schoology to get information on Dual Enrollment, the process, and the applications. If you need assistance or would like more information, please contact Krystal Arteaga by email at [email protected] or appointment (Book a 1:1 now).